Sunday 15 April 2012

Introduction

So I finally created my blog (eww, I've always criticized the blogosphere), I must say that I did not created it because I wanted to, I am forced to. This is because of my Web Communications assignment, we are supposed to create four web presences. As this is supposed to be as assignment 'autant joindre l'utile à l'agréable!' I chose a musical theme, it may seem trivial or common but this is one my passion and I wanted to share it with you. I'm gonna talk about what I appreciate or not, share some videos or pictures and also talk about upcoming events on the island.
World music is not about the genre, it's about the literal meaning; the world's music, different sounds, percussion, tones influenced by different cultures, barriers are melting and this is good news for our ears. 
So here is video that I appreciate a lot :



This put me in a great mood on this Sunday morning ! Enjoy :)
Have a great week.
Anne-laure

2 comments:

  1. Very nice start. I must say I appreciate the musical style. Hope to see more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    You always criticized the blogosphere?
    Why exactly?

    ReplyDelete